fre. 23. jul.|
9th International Workshop on ADR
Session 1 | 23rd July 2021 | Likeability and building rapport in a Mediation | By Mr. Edward Miller Session 2 | 24th July 2021 | Four Cornerstones of Mediation | By Ms. Winter Wheeler Session 3 | 25th July 2021 | The anatomy of Arbitration | By Ms. Reshma Oogorah
Tid og sted
23. jul. 2021 17.00 – 25. jul. 2021 18.00
Session 1 | 23rd July 2021 | Likeability and building rapport in a Mediation | By Mr. Edward Miller
Session 2 | 24th July 2021 | Four Cornerstones of Mediation | By Ms. Winter Wheeler
Session 3 | 25th July 2021 | The anatomy of Arbitration | By Ms. Reshma Oogorah
Click here to register –
About the Speaker(s)
1) Mr. Edward Miller
· Director of Dispute Resolution at Gherson Solicitors
· He is an experienced solicitor-advocate. After originally training as a barrister, Edward was admitted as a solicitor in 2008.
· His main areas of expertise are in Financial Services Litigation, Cross-Border Litigation, Property Litigation and Company/Commercial Litigation.
· He also has experience in Banking Litigation and Offshore Contentious Trusts. Edward’s clients have ranged from bridging lenders, high net worth individuals, international companies as well as sports and media personalities.
2) Ms. Winter Wheeler
· Winter is a former top civil litigator who has made her niche as an expert mediator.
· Winter is the creator of The Four Cornerstones of Mediation™, which she introduced to the world in her first TEDx talk in March 2021. She gave her second TEDx in June 2021 entitled, “Confessions of a Working Mom Who Has It All.”
· She is co-author of the bestselling book, #Networked. She is also creator and host of The Mediate Now™ podcast.
· Most recently, she was a senior attorney at a prominent law firm, and it’s this extensive body of experience she brings into her current mediation practice that makes her work stand out.
3) Ms. Reshma Oogorah
· Reshma is the founder of Niyom Legal, an innovative legal consultancy focussing on dispute prevention and resolution in the construction, technology and international trade & investment sectors in UAE, KSA and Mauritius.
· She is a Solicitor and Barrister, admitted to practise law in England and Wales, and Mauritius.
· She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a Committee Member of the CIArb UAE Branch.
· Reshma sits as arbitrator and has been involved in the resolution of high value disputes in the Middle East.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted from 23rd July 2021 to 25th July 2021
Session 1 – 5:00 PM IST | 12:30 PM BST
Session 2 – 5:00 PM IST | 12:30 PM BST
Session 3 – 5:00 PM IST | 12:30 PM BST
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop
Session 1 | 23rd July 2021 | Likeability and building rapport in a Mediation | By Mr. Edward MillerWebinarJam
Session 2 | 24th July 2021 | Four Cornerstones of Mediation | By Ms. Winter WheelerWebinarJam
Early Bird0,00 ₹